line decor
Header image MAWW International Logo
line decor
   Need more information NOW?   Call Tony Baker at +1.416.500.7287
line decor


Get Answers
about CE Marking your Product

The questions we hear most from new clients are:

1. What is CE marking?

2. Does our product need CE marking?

3. Can we self-certify?

4. Will we need to use a testing laboratory?

5. Will involvement by a Notified Body be necessary?

6. What will certification cost?

If you would like the answers to any of these questions, please send us the following information:

- a brief description of the product (including what it is for or what it does)

- a photograph (or a link to a website where it can be seen)

If we need more information, we will ask you once we have seen your email.

Please send to:

PLEASE NOTE: the great majority of products DO NOT require involvement by a Notified Body or the use of a testing lab.

If you prefer a free telephone briefing, please call Tony Baker at 416-500-7287.


     For further information on CE marking topics, please click below:

Steps to CE certification
Products requiring the CE mark
Countries requiring CE marking
Declaration of Conformity
Do we need a Notified Body?
Responsibilty for CE marking
What is CE marking for?
Electronic Equipment

     <<<< For other topics related to exporting to Europe, please see the side navigation bar.